Bio Oil 200ml
Bio Oil is a specialist skincare treatment that is recommended for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, ageing and dehydrated skin. It is formulated for use on both the face and body.
Bio Oil contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, Vitamins A & E, Chamomile Extract and a combination of natural oils.
It is recommended for:
* Scars - helps reduce the appearance of both new and old scars.
* Stretch Marks - helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during period of rapid change in body size, such as pregnancy, adolescence and weight loss. Helps reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
* Uneven skin tone - helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation marks.
* Ageing skin - smoothes and tones sagging and wrinkled skin by promoting the skin's elasticity.
* Dehydrated skin - protects agains the drying effects of water and climate; lubricates and relieves dry or chapped skin
* Daily skincare - specialist intensive moisturiser. Soothing after-sun treatment. Ideal as a bath oil.
Scars: To help reduce the appearance of both new and old scars, massage regularly with Bio Oil. Apply to the scar 2-3 times daily, massaging gently with the fingertips in a circular motion. Do not use on broken skin.
Stretch Marks: To help reduce the possibilty of stretch marks forming during periods of rapid change, massage Bio Oil regularly into the areas most susceptible to stretch marks. During pregnancy massage abdomen, hips, breasts and upper thighs once or twice daily from the early months of pregnancy. For abdominal massage, apply Bio Oil all over your abdomen. Using gentle fingertip pressure, massage upwards towards your navel then outwards over your hips. Continue for 5 minutes. Then, working downwards from your navel, gently massage sideways and upwards. Abdominal massage, combined with antenatal and postnatal exercises, will be of great benefit in toning your muscles after delivery.
Uneven skin tone: To help acheive even skin tone, apply Bio Oil twice daily to pigmentation marks, massaging with the fingertips in a ciruclar motion.
Ageing skin: Regular Bio Oil massage treatment helps smooth and tone sagging and wrinkled skin by promoting the skin's elasticity.
Dehydrated skin: The skin's natural protective oil layer is constantly being stripped away by extreme weather, frequent hand-washing, bathing and showering and the drying effects of central heating or air after bathing, showering, suntanning or swimming. Massage gently into skin, paying particular attention to dry or chappped areas.
Disclaimer - In providing and displaying this product information on this website (including, but not limited to, topics such as ingredients, directions, storage & warnings) we recommend you closely check the product information on the actual product packaging or, in the case of a therapeutic product, check with the pharmacist, to ensure the product is relevant to your required use and the product information is still up-to-date & accurate.